Charm, character and period features at every angle of this beautifully presented three-bedroom cottage.
Set within the heart of Newchurch village with stunning countryside, local pub and village amenities on the doorstep.
Off road parking for two cars and wrap around gardens makes this home practical as well as lovely home for the kerb.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- countryside village
- Full of character and charm
- Parking for two cars
- period Cottage
- Set within a quiet
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Set within the rural, quintessentially English village of Newchurch amongst rolling countryside is this beautiful period cottage which is walking distance of the village amenities such as local-favourite pub The Pointers, post office, Church and the primary School which is held in high regard.
- From the kerb, this property is an absolute charmer and doesn't disappoint once you step inside either! The property comes with two large parking spaces plus the property has wrap around cottage style gardens meaning the property is set back from the road.
- Stepping inside, you'll find a property that is beautifully presented and immaculately kept by the current owners. The property retains period features yet with the advantage of modern everyday fixtures and fittings in a cottage style.
- Spacious living areas include a sociable kitchen/breakfast room and large lounge/diner which has a feature log burner, perfect for those cosy winter evenings. You'll also find a further reception room which is ideal for office space or music room. As you head upstairs, you'll be pleased to find three well sized double bedrooms and a huge family bathroom plus an additional w/c. The first floor is just as quirky, characterful and charming as the downstairs and any period property lovers should make sure this wonderful home is top of the list to view!
- OWNER'S COMMENTS We have very much enjoyed living in this house which is full of character.
- It has a very warm and friendly feel to it and we have enjoyed putting our own stamp on it.
- Newchurch is a very friendly village with lots of local activities and we were made to feel very welcome. The local pub 'The Pointers Inn' is renowned for its good food and is very popular.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Porch
- Lounge/Diner 33'2 x 13'3 Narrowing to 8'2
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 21'5 x 8'8
- Music Room 15'9 x 8'3
- Storage Room 11'3 x 4'6
- FIRST FLOOR
- Study 16'8 x 8'5
- Bedroom 1 14'8 x 13'2
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 9'5
- Bedroom 3 10'8 x 9'4
- Bathroom 10'2 x 8'9
- Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Front Garden
- Side Gardens
- Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.