Ideal first time buyer home, buy to let investment or perhaps even a property that someone wishes to downsize too offered with no onward chain.
Modern throughout and with open-plan and sociable living space and modern bathroom for two good sized bedrooms.
Private rear garden which is sunny and ideal space for any family BBQs or perhaps catching some summer sun
- 2 Bedroom Modern Home
- Chain Free
- Ideal 'buy to let' or first purchase
- Off road parking
- Private Rear Garden
- AGENT'S COMMENTS The ideal option for anybody wishing to take that first step onto the property ladder with this modern home or perhaps a buy to let investor searching to find a low maintenance house which would appeal to the buoyant rental market. Whatever your needs this 2 bedroom home is a great investment and is offered to the market with the advantage of no onward chain.
- Set in a quiet location, close to local amenities and easy reach of the islands principal town centre, Newport with its busy High Street offering shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. You'll also be able to easily reach some stunning island countryside including the historic Carisbrooke Castle which is in walking distance.
- Inside this chain free home, you'll find an open plan living space which maximises the space on offer to socialize and entertain friends and family. There is also a modern bathroom and two well sized double bedrooms.
- Outside you'll find a private rear garden which catches the afternoon sun, whilst the parking for the home is directly at the rear of the back garden accessed via a gate.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance
- Open plan Kitchen & Lounge 24'6 x 12'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 12' x 8'8
- Bedroom 2 12' x 8'1
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.