Built in 1982, this detached family home has new carpets & redecoration throughout. Entrance, porch, 23′ lounge area with further dining area, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, shower room, off road parking, summerhouse and wishing well! Pets considered.
- 1982 Built detached house
- 23' Lounge & further dining area
- 3 Bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom & shower room
- Summerhouse & wishing well!
- This beautiful detached family home is ready and waiting to be lived in in and enjoyed by a family! Take off your coats and shoes in the porch and walk down the hallway to your lounge which is 23' long and then step up to the dining area which has french doors that lead out onto the rear garden. The kitchen area is equipped with a new oven & gas hob and has two built in freezers and a fridge. If you did not want to eat in the dining area in the lounge, you can enjoy your breakfast and tea in the dining area of the kitchen.
- Venturing upstairs, the master bedroom has built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom which is fully tiled and has units to store away towels. The second bedroom also has built in wardrobes and even the smaller of the bedrooms is a double size. A fully tiled shower room completed the upstairs accommodation.
- The landlords have spent a lot of time and effort upgrading as they have re-decorated and laid new carpet throughout. The rear garden is easy to maintain and a real pleasure to sit out in as you have a wishing well, summerhouse, shed and a large water feature!! Pets will be considered.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area 14' x 10'10
- Dining Area 13'3 x 10'10
- Lounge 23'2 x 13'1
- Dining Area 12'11 x 8'10
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 17'5 x 10'10
- En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 13'4 x 11'1
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 9'5
- Shower Room
- Front - Off road parking
- Rear Garden - with wishing well
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.