An architecturally designed home, built at the turn of the millennium by a highly respected Island builder as his family home, completed to an exacting specification. Configured to maximise the views of the surrounding rolling countryside the property provides stunning, far reaching views of the Islands southern coastline.
- 3 acres of land Inc. formal gardens & paddocks
- 3 en suites
- Country village setting
- double garage
- Four Bedrooms
- south facing balcony
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A unique home, of an 'upside down' design, affording some of the finest views that the Island has to offer, this stunning 'one off' home overlooks rolling English countryside reaching as far as the English Channel. An ever changing, dramatic and picturesque landscape, this is an area of the Isle of Wight that is un-commercialized, and a hint of how the Island used to be in days gone by.
- The principle living accommodation of this home is located on the first floor and provides expansive, bright and light filled space that includes the formal reception room, dining room area, kitchen/breakfast complete with walk in larder and utility room with WC.
- Accessible from the reception room and kitchen, the property benefits from a stunning balcony that spans the full width of the rear elevation and faces due south which provides a wonderful vantage point to overlook the property's formal garden, adjacent paddocks with stabling, double garage, workshop and kennelling. In total the site reaches some three acres.
- Continuing to impress, large scale ground floor accommodation comprises of four double bedrooms, three of which provide en suite facilities with the fourth supported by a family bathroom.
- Only seven miles from the Islands capital town of Newport, Shorwell is home to outstanding foot and bridle paths, this location provides ample walking and riding opportunities and offers a balanced lifestyle between the town and the country.
- With its popular pub & historic church, Shorwell really is the place to dust off the cobwebs and enjoy a walk with the dog before retiring to the 'The Crown Inn' pub for a well-earned rest!
- In summary, this is home is nothing short of stunning and is a property worthy of a feature in a glossy lifestyle magazine feature. An internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the unique charm of this large family home and the lifestyle that is an offer in this beautiful countryside location.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1 14'9 x 12'5
- en suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 10'5
- En suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 13'8 x 12'4
- En suite shower room
- Bedroom 4 13'7 x 11'1
- Family bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Kitchen 14'8 x 11
- Utility Room 7'10 x 6'9
- Open plan reception room 28'9 x 14'10
- Dining Room 14'1 x 11'1
- Double Garage
- Formal gardens
- Patio area
- Summer house
- Green house
- Paddocks - extending to 3 acres
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.