A modern detached 3 bedroom home set within the always highly sought after location of Cowes Westbury Estate.
Immaculately kept and well presented by its current owner of 14 years, this home is ready to move straight into.
Both off road parking and a garage with a low maintenance and sunny rear garden.
- 3 bedroom detached home
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Garage and Off road parking
- Immaculately Presented
- Very popular location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Modern, immaculately kept and presented and within a highly sought after location. This lovely three bedroom detached home is in superb order and the next lucky owners will only need to decided where to put the furniture!
- Set within easy reach of the charming Cowes High Street which is a hub for the sailing community and offers much in the way of shops, cafés and restaurants. Close proximity of the coast and some stunning isle of Wight countryside too this home is well placed.
- Not only will you find off road parking but also a garage too which could be ideally used as a workshop or a home for any prized vehicle, it provides rears access into the garden. Stepping through the front door you are welcomed by a light, bright and spotlessly maintained property. The lounge is excellent size, whilst the kitchen/diner is the ideal entertaining space which provides access onto the sunny, private and low maintenance rear garden. Upstairs you'll find three family bedrooms with the master providing an en-suite too! This allows the other two bedrooms to be catered by the family bathroom.
- This home has been well cared for by its current owner of 14 years. Now looking to downsize, this home has come to the market and we don't expect it to hang around, so make sure you book your viewing today.
- FIRST FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge 17' x 13'5
- Kitchen/Diner 16'4 x 8'10
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom 11'10 x 10'3
- Bedroom 2 8'2 x 6'9
- Bedroom 3 10'3 x 9'5
- Loft - boarded with ladder & light
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.