A beautifully presented Victorian Home, sympathetically updated, now offering spacious accommodation throughout. A great sized kitchen/diner is the hub of the home and provides great space for the all-important family get togethers!
- Fantastic kitchen/dining space
- Good sized rear garden
- Luxury hotel style bathroom
- Spacious Victorian Home
- Two double bedrooms
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Spacious accommodation, designed with the family in mind, this semi-detached home provides bright and light filled living space with formal reception room, kitchen/diner and sun room overlooking the good sized rear garden on the ground floor, which is supported by two double bedrooms and luxury 'hotel style' bathroom on the first.
- East Cowes is an historic waterside town which is home to Osborne House. Architecturally inspiring, this area blossomed during Queen Victoria's reign and has in more recent years has benefitted from a multimillion pound regeneration project that now sees the area offering a fantastic choice of amenities; positioning itself as a very desirable and up and coming area. Mainland ferry links, access to West Cowes, a pretty little town which is also the sailing capitals of the world, offers a fair amount to see and do all year round.
- In the town you will find a varied choice of amenities that include a newly built Waitrose supermarket, Dean & Reddyoff marina; where you can catch sight of a kingfisher or an oystercatcher and still be a short walk from shops and restaurants in the main town. Even better, enjoy a Sundowner overlooking the marina at the Lifeboat pub.
- All in all, if you are looking for a balanced lifestyle between the peace and tranquility offered at this spacious family home and the vast array of things to do and places to go near and around it then we truly believe this could be the one for you.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance hall
- Lounge 14'8 x 11
- Kitchen/Diner 22' x 11'
- Sun room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 14'8 x 11'
- Bedroom 2 11' x 9'
- Front garden
- Side access
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.