Set in the heart of Brighstone Village, this large three-bedroom detached chalet bungalow is perfectly placed.
Plenty of space including three reception rooms and a cracking sized rear garden with a garage for any prized vehicles too.
Offering the best of both worlds, with stunning countryside and the islands beautiful coastline just a short stroll away.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Good sized
- Minutes from the coast
- Private Rear Garden
- Quiet village location
- AGENTS COMMENTS A happy family home for some 30 years, this detached 3 bedroom, 3 reception room property is sure to get plenty of early interest with its fantastic position within the heart of Brighstone Village.
- With the local village amenities on your doorstep from good local pubs to local grocery shop and hairdresser too! This quintessentially English village lifestyle also offers easy access to beautiful stunning countryside such as the Brighstone Forest and stunning coastal walks such as the well-known Compton Bay.
- This detached property enjoys being on a quiet lane yet walking distance to everything you need!
- Internally this property is truly surprising. The property is quaint and characterful from the kerb but once you step inside its amazing how much space there is on offer. There are three reception rooms plus a modern fitted kitchen as well which opens out onto the dining room. There is also a useful utility room too which links into the rear of the garage.
- There is a beautifully presented, large family bathroom plus an additional W/C aswell. The W/C could be adapted with the largest bedroom to form an en-suite with the right planning and design. Upstairs comprises of three double bedrooms all of which offer a nice outlook onto the surrounding village and countryside.
- The rear garden is private, sunny and a flat, usable garden with patio area as well as a pond too. The space is ideal for kids to play or host a family BBQ. Its a pleasure to offer this lovely home to the market.
- OWNERS COMMENTS We have lived in 'Hobbits' for 30 years. Our children were brought up here and we have all enjoyed the space this house provides. We have known people describe this house as being a 'Tardis' because from the outside you would never guess what lies within! This has been a lovely family home.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 23'3 x 11'6
- Dining Room 11'9 x 8'11
- Kitchen 10' x 8'10
- Utility Room 7'3 x 7'3
- Office/Bedroom 4 13'4 x 12
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 15'3 x 12'5
- Bedroom 2 16'1 x 12'7
- Bedroom 3 12'7 x 8'11
- Front Garden
- Large Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.