A dream period, semi detached family home which is spacious throughout in the popular town of Cowes is available. Accommodation consist of 2 receptions, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, garden & covered patio. Pet considered.
- 2 Receptions
- 3 double bedrooms
- Garden & covered patio
- Semi detached period home.
- Utility & cloakroom
- AGENTS COMMENTS If you are looking to rent a period home that is ready to move into then this is the perfect family home for you! Beautifully styled throughout, and easy to maintain garden that is laid with artificial turf that looks fantastic all year round & garden shed to store your tools away.
- You have a separate living room for watching TV and the dining room flows into the kitchen, which has a good array of worktops & even a spice rack for those chefs' in the family! Cooking on the '5' burner gas hob and double oven is pure luxury. The utility room has space for your washing machine & tumble dryer to hide the laundry away & cloakroom.
- Venturing upstairs, you have a choice of three fantastic bedrooms. The master bedroom is every woman's dream with the built in wardrobes & bay window for the dressing table space. The other two bedrooms easily accommodate a double bed and you have a modern family bathroom.
- Located in the popular sailing town of Cowes, which rentals are always in high demand, an early viewing is a must!
- A pet will also be considered.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 14'4 x 12'1 (into bay)
- Dining Room 12'1 x 12'1
- Kitchen 16'10 x 7'11
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Bedroom 1 14'5 x 11'0 (into bay)
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 8'9
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 8'0
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Covered patio
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.