Set within a beautiful waterside location with marina views and a convenient location for getting to/from the mainland.
Offered to the market chain free, this ground floor apartment would make the perfect property for a holiday home or permanent residence.
Well-presented throughout, with the added benefit of parking and an outside area over-looking the water.
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Chain Free
- Marina views
- Off road parking
- Stunning location
- AGENTS COMMENTS Perfectly placed beside East Cowes Marina, this lovely 2 bed ground floor apartment is offered to the market chain free and ready to move into. Within walking distance of the East Cowes town centre, The Lifeboat and for any sailors your boat can be moored right next door! Getting to and from the mainland will be a piece of cake as your also in easy reach of mainland links via Red Funnel.
- A modern apartment which comes with the advantage of no onward chain. The property is bright, light and airy throughout with a lovely aspect, looking onto the boats moored up in the Marina. A modern kitchen and shower room which compliments the living space well. There are two well sized bedrooms plus a large lounge/diner too. The property also offers a nice patio area in which to it out and enjoy the view. You'll find the property is ready to move into and needs nothing to do, other than choose where to put the furniture.
- The property also has added off road parking which means you'll never need to search for a space to park your car, the same will said of any guests too as the building offers visitor bays as well.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal Entrance
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/diner 16 ' x 11'10
- Kitchen 9'9 x 6'2
- Bedroom 1 10'6 x 10'3
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 9'6
- Shower Room
- Parking Space
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.