A highly unique and stunning Penthouse Apartment forming the entire top floor of a handsome period Granary providing stunning countryside views and large-scale accommodation.
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Large garage/workshop areas & off-road parking
- Open plan reception room
- Three bedrooms - two en suites
- AGENT'S COMMENTS There are no number of superlatives that would truly describe what this unique and one-off Penthouse apartment has to offer. A property that offers high quality space and accommodation with an unrivalled location to match - this apartment really does 'have it all'.
- Once was a Granary, this unique and intriguing property has been sympathetically converted into private apartments, positioned on the outer fringes of Lake, Shanklin and Sandown, boasting stunning countryside views.
- Beautifully finished throughout, the apartment flows effortlessly throughout the top floor and offers a formal open plan reception room, kitchen/breakfast, three bedrooms - two with en suite facilities and separate utility room.
- Externally, the property continues to impress, with allocated off road parking and large garage with two workshop areas. There are also mature, landscaped communal gardens to the front and rear - it's easy to see why this apartment ticks all the boxes!
- So, if you are looking for a larger than average home with amazing views in a practical location surrounded by local amenities we thoroughly recommend you come and have a look. A cracking home ideally suited to downsize and second home buyers alike.
- GROUND FLOOR
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge area 17'11 x 13'11
- Dining area 15'3 x 10'7
- Kitchen 13' x 12'10
- Master Bedroom 14'10 x 12'4
- En-suite 14'11 x 6'10
- Bedroom 2 13'5 x 9'11
- Bedroom 3 9'8 x 7'7
- Communal grounds
- Large garage with two workshop areas
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.