A characterful, superbly presented cottage on the outskirts of Ryde which is ready to move into.
Three bedrooms plus two receptions rooms with a sociable kitchen/breakfast room makes this home surprisingly spacious.
A lovely, private and sunny rear garden which is a good size and perfect for the growing family.
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bed cottage
- Peaceful location
- private and sunny rear garden
- Sociable Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- AGENTS COMMENTS This charming and characterful cottage is in fantastic condition offering a surprising level of space inside and brilliantly presented too!
- Located on the outskirts of Ryde, close to both the vibrant town centre and popular Appley Beach yet easy reach of some stunning Island countryside as well. This 3-bedroom period property is set within a quiet dead-end road.
- Stepping inside you'll find a handy porch for shoes and coats. Once stepping into the living space you'll find a large lounge/diner and further kitchen/breakfast room making for some great entertaining space to socialize with friends and family. There is a further reception room currently used as a bedroom which would make for a great snug or games room. Upstairs you'll find three family sized bedrooms and a bathroom which compliments them perfectly. The decoration of the property is in good order and superbly well maintained also.
- Outside, there is a cracking sized rear garden with plenty of space for growing vegetables, letting the kids run around and catching some summer sun!
- A lovely home which is certain to be great option for a young family, buy to let investor or someone wanting cottage close to countryside.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge 21'1 x 12'
- Dining Room 10'4 x 9'1
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 11'8 x 10'3
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 10'10
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 6'1
- Bedroom 3 10'6 x 5'4
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.