What a location! Tucked away for privacy, with its own front door, this beautifully presented, ground floor apartment offers a true feeling of individuality and independence.
- 2 bedrooms
- Allocated off road parking
- Chain Free
- Ideal first time or holiday home
- Private Rear Garden
- AGENTS COMMENTS Forming the whole of the ground floor of this converted Victorian period home, this spacious, bright and light filled apartment benefits from its own private rear garden and with its own allocated off-road parking you won't find yourself looking for space for your car after a long day at work or on one of the nearby beaches!
- Station Avenue in Sandown is arguably one of the best locations in the Bay area. You'll never tire of the stunning coastal views that this area has to offer or the enjoyment of relaxing in the sun on the beach on a lazy summers afternoon. Practical too, there is a wealth of nearby amenities and public transport links nearby so if you want to abandon the car and go exploring the island why not take the train to Ryde! The apartment itself has been very well maintained and is well presented throughout, its also neutrally decorated too so all you'll need to worry about is moving yourself in!
- With on onward chain completions, this is an ideal property for first time, holiday home and investment buyers alike!
- OWNERS COMMENTS Not just an address to me, not just bricks and mortar, this has been a fantastic home for me the last twenty plus years! I have so many memories of life-changing events and breaking news stories that have graced these rooms over the years that it seems hard to imagine the next chapter of my life not being here.
- However, life goes on things change and given the happiness and security I have known here I also know it will continue to offer this and more to the next owner.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/breakfast room 13'3 x 10'9
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 11'9
- Bedroom 2/reception room 15'6 x 13'2
- Rear garden
- Allocated off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.