A beautifully presented apartment, covering the ground and lower ground floors of a converted, grade II listed period property offering stunning open plan living space, wow factor bathroom suite and allocated, off road parking.
- Allocated off road parking
- Chain Free
- Open plan reception room
- Spacious accommodation
- Wow factor bathroom
- AGENT'S COMMENTS You'll find this apartment in the heart of Ryde, once the Islands capital town; which is perfectly placed for mainland commuter links. Offering the very best of both worlds, the apartment, which forms part of prestigious grade II listed house in sought after Melville Street is perfectly positioned for those who are looking for balanced lifestyle.
- Located on the ground and lower ground floor, with private entrances, this apartment really is something special! Period features set off the tone for this property that offers an abundance of natural light throughout.
- Inside, the open plan kitchen/diner leads through to the large living room that provides access down a spiral staircase to the bedroom and impressive hotel style bathroom suite.
- The beauty of this apartment is that once inside you genuinely feel like you are in an old, grand stately home but of course benefit from smaller running costs and much easier maintenance. Outside, the property benefits from allocated off road parking.
- In our opinion one of the best apartments in this location to come to the market for some time. In summary this apartment will appeal to a wide range of buyers and by design would make an ideal home for a professional, working or retired couple, buy to let opportunity or and perhaps the most appropriate a perfect holiday home with its ability as a secure lock up and leave.
- GROUND FLOOR Kitchen/breakfast room 11'9 x 10'7
- Lounge/diner 16' x 14'
- Stairs leading to
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 15'9 x 12'5
- Bathroom 12' x 10'5
- Allocated off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.