With the amenity strong town of Newport on your door step you couldn’t ask for a more practical location for your next home.
- 2 Receptions
- 3 Bedrooms
- Amazing rear garden
- family home
- Well maintained and presented
- AGENTS COMMENTS A beautifully presented home set within a highly desirable area of Newport, this fantastic family home is ready to do nothing but decide where to put the furniture and make the most of this sought after and convenient location.
- Spacious, bright and light filled accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room and conservatory on the ground floor supported by three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first. Externally the property offers a front and rear garden as well as allocated off road parking.
- Being positioned in the centre of the Islands capital town Newport, nowhere is far on foot and within no time at all you can enjoy all that Newport has to offer, a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars.
- Externally the property offers a front garden with off road parking and the most beautiful rear garden that really needs to be seen to fully appreciated.
- A complete, well heeled home, an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
- OWNERS COMMENTS This house has been our family home for over 20 years and it is a house we instantly fell in love with. The internal layout makes it a very light interior unlike some houses built in the early 1930's. The garden is very much a "gardeners garden" and has given a lot of pleasure to us, whether sitting or working in it. Now finally our children have moved on and it is time for us to do the same. I am sure the new family who purchase this house will get as much pleasure from it as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- LOUNGE 14'3 X 11'1
- Dining room 12'8 x 11
- Conservatory 10'7 x 5'3
- Kitchen 11'4 x 8'8
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 12'8 x 10'10
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 8.9
- Front Garden
- rear garden
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.