Nothing short of stunning, this period family home boasts generous, well maintained accommodation. With a flexible layout, this is a property that can work with your growing family.
- 2 Receptions
- 3 Bedrooms Inc. master en suite
- Fantastic location
- Period semi detached villa
- Wow factor kitchen/diner
- AGENTS COMMENTS A charming, characterful and substantial period villa with off road parking set with the popular seaside town of Sandown and is located within all, but a moments' walk to Sandown seafront; You'll never tire of the stunning coastal views that this location has to offer or the enjoyment of relaxing in the sun on the beach on a lazy summers afternoon.
- The property also benefits from off road parking for up to three cars, so you don't need to worry about finding a space for your car after a long day at work or on one of the nearby beaches. There is a wealth of nearby amenities and public transport links nearby so if you want to abandon the car and go exploring the island why not take the train to Ryde!
- The beauty of this home is that it is incredibly well balanced and offers a great deal of flexibility throughout, appealing to a variety of buyer, this is a home that quite literally will grow and adapt with you throughout the years. Its design and layout offer space for independence yet can all come together, perfect for family get togethers not to mention Christmas!
- Beautifully presented, well maintained accommodation flows throughout the ground floor and comprises a formal bay fronted reception room, dining room, generous kitchen/diner, utility and WC. On the first floor there are three bedrooms including the master en suite and a family bathroom. Externally, the property continues to impress, with off road parking to the front and a south facing garden to the rear.
- OWNERS COMMENTS From the first time I walked in to the house it felt like it put its arms around me and it was where we belonged, and from when we first moved in it has been a home full of love laughter and happy memories, but now as the children have left and we retire to go traveling we need to downsize.
- We hope that who lives here next will make the same wonderful memories and be as happy as our family have been for the last 20 years.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 12'3 x 11'8
- Dining room 12'2 x 11'10
- Kitchen/breakfast room 22'6 x 12'8
- Utility room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 12'9
- En suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 13'3 x 10'5
- Bedroom 3 12'5 x 11'1
- Family bathroom/wc
- Front garden
- Rear garden
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.