This home really does have it all There no number of superlatives that would truly encapture or describe this stunning property and the unrivalled location it proudly sits within, which is possibly of the very best positions the Island has to offer. Situated all but a moments walk from the waters edge, just beyond Woodside Bay, this part of the Island is completely un-commercialized, and a hint of how the Island used to be in days gone by.
- 365-day residential occupancy
- Chain Free
- Detached bungalow in unique setting
- Moments from the beach
- Views of the Solent
- AGENTS COMMENTS This home really does 'have it all' There no number of superlatives that would truly encapture or describe this stunning property and the unrivalled location it proudly sits within, which is possibly of the very best positions the Island has to offer. Situated all but a moments' walk from the water's edge, just beyond 'Woodside Bay', this part of the Island is completely un-commercialized, and a hint of how the Island used to be in days gone by. It is certainty an area where you where will need to bring your binoculars with you to watch the carried mix of sea and land birds. Tastefully presented accommodation, the current owners have invested a great deal of time, energy and passion having overseen a detailed refurbishment programme during their time at the property which now offers a complete 'turn key' proposition for the next owners to appreciate and enjoy. Flawlessly finished, beautifully presented open plan living space flows effortlessly throughout the bungalow that incorporates the living, dining and kitchen areas supported by two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, the property continues to impress, with ample off road parking and wrap around gardens that back onto private woodland copse - it's easy to see why this home ticks all the boxes!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Open plan reception room incorporating:
- Lounge/dining area & kitchen 22' x 18'
- Bedroom 1 14'4 x 9'2
- Bedroom 2 13'7 x 12'
- Front, rear & side gardens
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.