Found at the end of quiet cul de sac location, this detached bungalow sits within manageable gardens offers ample off-road parking and garage en bloc.
- 2 bedrooms
- central heating
- Chain Free
- Double glazed
- Off road parking and garage
- AGENTS COMMENTS Home to the last Windmill on the Island, this part of the Isle of Wight is completely uncommercialized and a hint of how the Island used to be in days gone by. It's certainly an area where you will need to bring your binoculars with you to watch the varied mix of local wildlife.
- Bembridge is home to a stunning beach and is a great village to explore on country walks, most of which offer stunning scenery of the surrounding area including Culver Down with panoramic views of the village, The Solent and The Bay area.
- Found at the end of quiet cul de sac location, this detached bungalow sits within manageable gardens offers ample off-road parking and garage en bloc.
- Neutral accommodation comprises of lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and shower room. Externally, the property offers off parking and garden to the front as well as a low maintenance rear garden. There is also a garage en bloc with a parking space in front.
- In summary, this is an ideal retirement purchase in arguably one of the most picturesque villages in the south of England. Any early viewing is recommended to appreciate the unique opportunity that this property offers.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 15'6 x 11
- Kitchen 10' x 9'5
- Conservatory 9'4 x 8
- Bedroom 1 15'6 x 10
- Bedroom 2 9' x 9'
- Shower room/ WC
- Front garden
- Rear Garden
- garage en-bloc
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.