Set in the heart of the hamlet of Newbridge, this family home is perfectly placed. Offering the best of both worlds, with stunning countryside and the Islands beautiful coastline just a short drive away.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Beautiful countryside hamlet
- Driveway & Garage
- Solar panel heating
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A chance to live the 'good life', this quintessentially English hamlet, also offers easy access to beautiful stunning countryside and stunning coastal walks. This family home enjoys being on a quiet residential road yet within a short drive of everything you need in the Islands capital town of Newport!
- Internally this property is truly surprising, it's amazing how much space there is on offer. A welcoming entrance hall provides access to the lounge, complete with log burning stove, the kitchen/diner, bedroom, which can also double up as study if required and cloakroom/wc. There is also internal access to the integral garage.
- Constructed approximately 10 years ago, the property benefits from underfloor heating, an oil-fired boiler positioned in the garage, supported by solar panels, provides hot water.
- Externally, the property continues to impress, with ample off-road parking and low maintenance rear garden with large decking area - perfect for those summer BBQs and family get togethers- it's easy to see why this house ticks all the boxes! A house equal to its location, an early viewing is recommended to appreciate the unique opportunity on offer.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'1 x 11'6
- Kitchen/diner 16'4 x 7'8
- Bedroom 3 / Study 7'8 x 7'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 16'1 x 11'7
- Bedroom 2 11' x 11'
- Bathroom 7'1 x 5'6
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.