What a location! Located on a one-way road this deceptive, period family home offers well-proportioned space throughout. A traditional layout boasts two formal reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast, utility and shower room on the ground floor supported by four bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC on the first.
- 4 bedrooms & 2 reception rooms
- Close to the town & beach
- Family bathroom & separate WC
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility & ground floor shower room
- AGENTS COMMENTS What a location! Located on a one-way road this deceptive, period family home offers well-proportioned space throughout. A traditional layout boasts two formal reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast, utility and shower room on the ground floor supported by four bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC on the first. Station Avenue in Sandown is arguably one of the best locations in the Bay area for its located within all, but a moments' walk to Sandown's town centre and seafront; You'll never tire of the stunning coastal views that this location has to offer or the enjoyment of relaxing in the sun on the beach on a lazy summers afternoon. Practical too, there is a wealth of amenities and public transport links nearby so if you want to abandon the car and go exploring the Island why not take the train to Ryde! In summary, this is a lot of house for the money. So, if you're looking for your next family home that's near the seaside this could well be the one for you!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Reception 1 15'7 x 12'6
- Reception 2 12'6 x 12'5
- Kitchen/breakfast room 13'5 x 12'
- Utility/shower room/WC
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 15'8 x 10'
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 10'
- Bedroom 3 10' x 7'3
- Bedroom 4 8'4 x 6'7
- Separate WC
- Front & rear gardens
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.