Very rarely do we see a home that offers so much flexibility that will appeal to every variety of buyer, a home that quite literally can grow and adapt with you throughout the years. A beautifully presented home set within a highly desirable area of Carisbrooke, this fantastic family home is ready to do nothing but decide where to put the furniture and make the most of this sought after and convenient location.
- 3 bedrooms & 2 reception rooms
- Mature rear garden
- Popular residential location
- Stunning views from garden terrace
- Well maintained & presented
- AGENTS COMMENTS Very rarely do we see a home that offers so much flexibility that will appeal to every variety of buyer, a home that quite literally can grow and adapt with you throughout the years. A beautifully presented home set within a highly desirable area of Carisbrooke, this fantastic family home is ready to do nothing but decide where to put the furniture and make the most of this sought after and convenient location. Carisbrooke is a small town on the outer edge of the Islands capital town. With many outstanding foot and bridle paths nearby, this location provides ample walking and riding opportunities; nowhere is far on foot and within no time at all you can enjoy all that Newport has to offer, a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars. Externally the property offers a rear garden, with a raised terraced area that provides a stunning views across the centre of the Island. A complete, well heeled home, an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
- OWNERS COMMENTS We have lived in our home since 1981. Our family grew up here, and we love walking around Carisbrooke Castle and the surrounding countryside which is just along the road. We have been very happy here and hope the new owners will be as happy as we have been.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 12'4 x 10'5
- Dining room 12'5 x 10'5
- Kitchen 17'5 x 7'11
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 11'1
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 9'3
- Bedroom 3 8'10 x 7'11
- Front garden
- Mature rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.