Set within a quiet, tucked away and beautiful position of a cul de sac in the rural village of Shalfleet
Walking distance of stunning island countryside, local village pub and shop plus not far from the coast either including the Newtown Creek.
3 bedroom family home plus plenty of living space and a lovely garden with raised decking and much privacy.
- Beautiful setting with wrap around garden
- Garage and parking
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Stunning countryside on the doorstep
- tucked away location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Set within a quiet, tucked away position of a cul de sac in the peaceful, rural village of Shalfleet which offers amenities such as village pub and shop plus you'll find some of the Islands best countryside walks and cycles on your doorstep. A local favourite is the stunning spot of Newtown Creek which is only minutes away!
- This three-bed semi-detached home comes with both parking and a garage as well to home any prized vehicles. The approach to the property is one which is surrounded with trees, mature plants and is very well kept. After a hard day at the office, it really does feel like a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- However, once you step inside you'll be pleased to find the property comes with all the mod-cons you would hope for, well presented kitchen and bathroom caters perfectly to the generously sized living space with two reception rooms. There three family bedrooms on the first floor all excellently maintained and ready to move straight in.
- This homes final and most redeeming feature is the beautiful outside space it offers. A raised decked area off the lounge makes for a lovely space to entertain whilst there is plenty of privacy and a pretty aspect and view to enjoy. The garden is large and offers much in the way of potential, those with green fingers will love the possibilities.
- GROUND FLOOR Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge 16'10 x 10'10
- Dining Room
- Kitchen 11'3 x 8'9
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 8'9
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 8'10
- Bedroom 3 10'10 x 10'9
- Wrap around gardens
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.