A beautifully presented property set in an exclusive coastal position within the pretty island village of Bonchurch.
Stunning sea views on to the English Channel from the living areas, outside areas and the master bedroom of this chain free bungalow.
Spacious throughout with immaculately kept accommodation and open plan living areas and large grounds including double garages and further outbuildings.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Chain Free
- Large grounds with Double garage and workshops
- Stunning coastal location
- Stunning views of the English Channel
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Simply stunning location with wonderful views onto the English Channel. This beautifully presented detached bungalow not only occupies fantastic, coastal position within the picturesque village of Bonchurch but also is superbly well sized with large grounds too, offering much potential for any purchasers looking to create the own income from possible holiday lets.
- Shore Road is a quiet location which leads from the Bonchurch village pond down to the coast and the tucked away Horseshoe Bay and Monks Bay. This enviable location is topped with some fantastic views as well as offering stunning walks on your doorstep, you'll find the popular Bonchurch Inn is a local favourite for a meal out.
- Pulling onto the driveway you will find plenty of parking for several vehicles, whilst there is a large double garage for any prized possessions. Additionally, there are further outbuildings including a workshop, annexe room and shed. The grounds are substantial and provide a lovely outlook and level of privacy, you wouldn't know the property as here from the road.
- Internally the presentation of this spacious three bedroom home is superb with stylish decor and quality fixtures and fittings. The position of the property makes great use of the outlook onto the sea too. The living space is sociable, spacious and suitable to move straight into. The master bedroom has an amazing en-suite whilst there is a further en-suite to bedroom two and an additional family shower room too!
- Further to the lounge & kitchen/diner, there is the added benefit of two utility areas plus a well positioned conservatory which makes for a great way to watch the island yacht race!
- It's a pleasure to market this wonderful home and it comes with the offering of being chain Free!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge 19'4 x 15'10
- Kitchen/Diner 24'9 x 13'11
- Utility Room 10'1 x 5'7
- Utility Area 10'3 x 8
- Master Bedroom 15'7 x 12'10
- En-suite 9'9 x 9'2
- Bedroom 2 15'7 x 11'7
- Shower Room11'6 x 5'7
- Bedroom 3 8'2 x 6'6
- Double Garage
- Driveway for several cars
- Large front garden
- Side & rear garden
- Annexe Room
- OWNER'S COMMENTS We fell in love with Heyvon's idyllic position and its stunning expansive views over the English Channel, and we saw the potential of its beautiful location for creating a home, and a holiday-let business (two shepherd huts; Planning Permission P/01550/17; Feb 2018).
- We have loved upgrading and renovating our home, and making the most of our enchanting surroundings with our walks to the local beach or along the coastal path, or strolling to Ventnor along the sea wall esplanade. The stars in the clear night skies are something to behold too!
- This has been the best place we've lived in, and if it weren't for family ties calling us back to the mainland, we would simply love to stay in our home and make the business a reality. We hope the new owners enjoy living here as much as we have, being part of a small but vibrant community with friendly and considerate neighbours, and making the most of the superb setting.
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.