Youll find this apartment in Ryde, once the Islands capital town; which is perfectly placed for mainland commuter links. Offering the very best of both worlds, the apartment, which forms part of prestigious Park House in sought after West Hill Road is perfectly positioned for those who are looking for balanced lifestyle. Located on the lower ground floor, with private and communal entrances, this apartment really is something special!
- Character features & high ceilings
- Private entrance & communal garden
- Unique 2 bedroom period apartment
- Utility room & cellar/storage room
- AGENTS COMMENTS This apartment, forming part of the prestigious Park House, is situated in West Hill Road a much sought after area of Ryde. Perfectly placed for access to mainland commuter links and close to both a bus route and a train station. Within walking distance of Ryde town centre and only a 5-10 minute walk to Appley beach. Located on the lower ground floor with private and communal entrances this apartment really is something special. Period features set off the tone for this property that offers an abundance of natural light throughout. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Both bedrooms have the advantage of fitted cupboards and the cellar offers useful storage space. Outside the property benefits from a mature communal garden and parking. In our opinion one of the best apartments in this location to come to the market for some time. In summary, this apartment offers spacious accommodation in a well maintained building situated in a quiet, residential area that is also close to the sea. Whether you are a young professional, someone looking to retire or perhaps buying to let it really does offer the best of everything.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 14'11 x 13'5
- Kitchen 9'9 x 9'4
- Utility room 9'11 x 5'2
- Cellar room 7'8 x 6'7
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 13'1
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 7'9
- Communal garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.