An ideal first time purchase, buy to let investment or perhaps even someone looking to downsize, situated in the heart of East Cowes.
Two double bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom plus a super sized garage which makes for an ideal space for Motorbike or car enthusiasts
Offered to the market chain free and ready to move straight into.
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Parking and large garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Ready to move straight in
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A two double bedroom house situated in East cowes which would make for the perfect First time purchase of anyone looking to get their first step onto the property ladder or perhaps a budding buy to let investor wishing to invest in a buoyant rental market.
- Situated in walking distance of the East Cowes town centre, floating bridge and Red Funnell Ferry. This property is perfectly placed for all your day to day needs. The property also comes with a large, over-sized garage too which is ideal if you want to leave the car at home. Otherwise it makes for the prfect storage of a classic car or anyone wishing to make use of a fantastic potential workshop space.
- The property comes to the market chain free! Anyone looking to be able to move straight in will have the advantage that they know onward chains holding them up. Internally you'll find a modern kitchen and bathroom, to match the well sized lounge which provides access onto a private rear garden. There are two double bedrooms which are fairly equal in size.
- This cracking chain free home is unlikely to stick around and therefore we would advise you book your viewing today!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 10'6 x 8'6
- Lounge 14'3 x 11'8
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 8'7
- Bedroom 2 12' x 7'10
- Shower Room
- Front garden
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.