A picture speaks a thousand words couldnt be a more appropriate opening for our description of this beautifully presented home in the highly requested and ever popular Culver Way a residential area located on the outer fringes of Sandown. A credit to the current owners, the property has been tastefully upgraded during their stewardship, with great attention to detail. A rare opportunity, purchasing this property really is a case of unpacking your belongings without the need to lift a finger trips to B&Q wont be on your to do list.
- 2 en-suite bedrooms
- 3 bedrooms & 2 reception rooms
- Beautifully landscaped
- New block paving driveway & path & garage
- Recently refurbished throughout
- south facing rear garden
- AGENTS COMMENTS 'A picture speaks a thousand words' couldn't be a more appropriate opening for our description of this beautifully presented home in the highly requested and ever popular 'Culver Way' a residential area located on the outer fringes of Sandown. A credit to the current owners, the property has been tastefully upgraded during their stewardship, with great attention to detail. A rare opportunity, purchasing this property really is a case of unpacking your belongings without the need to lift a finger - trips to B&Q won't be on your to do list. So, if you are looking for a balanced lifestyle between the peace and tranquillity offered at this three-bedroom home and the vast array of things to do and see in the seaside town of Sandown then we truly believe this could be the one for you. You'll love the sitting in either reception rooms as they both look out over the mature, landscaped private rear garden. In summary, this bungalow is a great opportunity as all the hard work has been done for you and you can just move straight in and start enjoying the lifestyle that the property and area has to offer!
- OWNERS COMMENTS We have lived here for almost five years. Since moving here we have completely refurbished the bungalow to a high standard, making it a comfortable and pleasing home to live in. We will miss the two en-suite bedrooms, which is so useful when we have visitors. As the back garden faces South and is well sheltered we can enjoy sitting by the pond or in the summer house well into the summer evenings. We have made the garden easy to maintain so we can spend more time enjoying the things we love to do. Culver beach is only a few minutes walk away, so no need to take the car out. We love the island and would have liked to have spent the rest of our lives here but owing to health problems we need to be near our son who lives in Cambridge. We will miss the island very much, it is a lovely place to live, so much to do and you feel safe here. Yaverland is a lovely location being surrounded partly by an area of Special Scientific Interest, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and of course the sea. It offers beautiful walks nearby and stunning scenery which we will really miss.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance porch
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 17' x 11'
- Conservatory 11' x 10'
- Kitchen 11' x 8'
- Bedroom 1 13' x 10'
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 12'8 x 10'
- En-suite WC
- Bedroom 3 10' x 7'
- Front & rear gardens
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.