Boasting the most amazing views over the Solent is this 2nd floor part-furnished apartment. Additional benefits include lounge/diner, galley style kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, modern electric heating system, allocate and visitor parking.
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 2nd floor apartment
- Allocated & visitor parking
- Exceptional Solent views
- AGENT'S COMMENTS This exceptional 2nd floor apartment boasts the most amazing views over the Solent!
- Located near the heart of the world famous sailing town of Cowes with allocated and visitor parking as an added bonus, this part-furnished property is immaculate and presented to a very high standard.
- The lounge/diner has a big window for you to relax and watch the sailing yachts pass by and with the wall mounted moveable TV, you have an uninterrupted view.
- The galley style kitchen is equipped with fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and microwave, cooker and hot making cooking a pleasure as once again, you can enjoy fabulous views of the Solent.
- Off the hall are two double bedrooms that are both decorated and furnished beautifully in natural colours and the bathroom has been tastefully designed.
- Warmed via electric heating, the system is designed to be very energy efficient and is double glazed.
- The apartment benefits from being within easy reach of the towns amenities with numerous yacht clubs and association facilities for water based activities and a good range of shops and restaurants. Being a major Island gateway, there is a fast passenger ferry to Southampton.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- SECOND FLOOR Communal Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner 16'2 x 10'3
- Galley style Kitchen 8'7 x 7'7
- Bedroom 1 11'7 x 8'7
- Bedroom 2 9'6 x 8'
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.