Beautiful views of nearby fields, a private decked area and allocated parking. With two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom, also with a fantastic open plan 21ft lounge and kitchen area.
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 21ft lounge & kitchen area
- Allocated parking & private decking
- Bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Semi-detached bungalow
- AGENTS COMMENTS This semi-detached bungalow is proof that you should never judge a book by its cover, as what might look like a fairly small property from the outside, hides space aplenty on the inside once you step through the front door. Sat next to open fields and enjoying glorious views, the property comprises a fantastic, open plan 21ft lounge and kitchen area, two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and main bathroom. The property is beautifully presented throughout, and in ready to move into condition. Outside there is an allocated parking space and a private decking area. Within easy reach of Cowes town centre and the Red Jet ferry terminal, this would make an excellent 'lock up and leave' holiday home.
- OWNERS COMMENTS As soon as we stood outside the front door and gazed across the beautiful views the bungalow enjoyed, we knew we wanted to live here. Being so tucked away and private was an added bonus, along with the parking space. It is such a peaceful, tranquil and safe place to live, as well as being both sunny and spacious inside. The private decking area is a lovely space to sit out on and enjoy the sunshine. We hope the new owners enjoy living here as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge & kitchen area 21'5 x 14'2
- Inner hall
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 10'4
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 10'7
- Private decking area
- Allocated parking space
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.