A picture speaks a thousand words This three-bedroom home with master en suite is a credit to the current owners vision, design and finish and is now worthy of a feature in a glossy lifestyle magazine.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master en suite with dressing area
- Off road parking
- Open plan kitchen/diner/snug
- Utility Room
- AGENT'S COMMENTS An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the beauty of this stunning home that can only be described as in 'show home' condition. The property has recently benefitted from a full and detailed renovation program to an exacting specification. Flawlessly finished, beautifully presented living space flows effortlessly throughout the ground floor and offers a formal lounge to the front and a wow factor open plan kitchen/dining room and day area to the rear that overlooks the private rear garden. There is also a practical utility room on this level. First floor accommodation comprises of three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- A high specification is on offer from the bottom up that includes an upmarket 'hotel style' luxury master bedroom complete with en suite. The theme for quality continues with the choice of kitchen, sanitary ware, lighting and fixtures and fittings throughout the home - it never fails to impress.
- Externally the property boasts off road parking, a brick built shed and well-proportioned rear garden that faces south - its easy to see why this house ticks all the boxes! A rare opportunity, purchasing this property really would be a case of unpacking your belongings without the need to lift a finger - trips to B&Q won't be on your to do list!
- Sitting on a frequent bus route, nowhere is far and within a short drive you'll find everything you'll need in the Victorian coastal town. Ryde offers a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars, choice of doctor's surgery's and supermarkets. And, for those who enjoy visiting the mainland there are direct link lines available to London Waterloo from Portsmouth, easily accessible on foot via the Hovercraft or Fastcat at the end of historic Ryde Pier. In summary, this is a must view if you are looking for your next family home on the outer fringes of the popular seaside town of Ryde.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance
- Lounge 12' x 10'6
- Snug 12' x 11'5
- Kitchen/Diner 20'8 x 14'6
- Utility Room with WC
- Stairs to
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 11'8
- Bedroom 2 12' x 10'6
- Bedroom 3 11'4 x 8'
- Off road parking
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.