The ideal investment opportunity with tenants in residence who would happily stay on if given the chance, making this a brilliant buy to let property. Two bedrooms, 14ft lounge, private garden and garage. Close to the town centre.
- 14ft lounge
- 2 bedrooms
- Garage & parking
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Private Rear Garden
- AGENTS COMMENTS This spacious, ground floor, two bedroom maisonette benefits from its own private garden and garage. Situated in a small, quiet cul-de-sac location, it has been rented to the same tenants for the last fourteen years who would happily stay on, making it a great investment opportunity. The property may also appeal to those of you downsizing from the large family home, as well as any first time buyers. Internally, the accommodation comprises two bedrooms, both of which are generously sized, the kitchen, 14ft lounge and the shower/wet room. Outside, there is the private rear garden to enjoy when the sun is shining, a garage which is always handy for additional storage, as well as some garden space to the front.
- OWNERS COMMENTS We have had the same tenants in this property for fourteen years now, and they would happily stay on for a lot longer if we were keeping the property. Its location is one of convenience, with local shops, schools, transport links across the Island and the town centre all within easy reach, yet it is also a very quiet, safe and tucked away setting at the bottom of the cul-de-sac. Having the garage and private rear garden has been great for the tenants, as has the size of the lounge and both bedrooms.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 14'11 x 9'11
- Kitchen 9'10 x 5'8
- Utility area/cupboard
- Wet room
- Bedroom 1 10'9 x 9'11
- Bedroom 2 10'8 at maximum length x 9'11
- OUTSIDE Front garden shared with first floor
- Private rear garden
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.