The perfect family home in the absolute ideal family setting!! Four bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, en-suite and cloakroom! Parking, workshop/gargage, rear garden. Chain Free!
- 2 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Chain Free
- en-suite & cloakroom
- Garage & Gardens
- AGENTS COMMENTS If size is important to you, then this four bedroom detached house really should be on your list of homes to view!! Positioned on a generous pot in a cul-de-sac, this home is perfect for quick and easy access to the town centre, transport links across the Island, and numerous local schools making this a very convenient place to live. Internally, the generously sized accommodation comprises four double bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom on the first floor, whilst the ground floor houses the 17ft lounge, dining room, 16ft kitchen-breakfast room, and the always handy cloakroom and utility room. Space aplenty is on offer here! Outside, there is driveway parking to the front, and a workshop/garage, whilst to the rear you'll find a flat, child proof and pet friendly garden for all to enjoy. The property is being offered Chain Free!
- OWNERS COMMENTS This has been a truly wonderful house to call my home for the last twelve years, and a safe, peaceful, yet convenient place to raise my family. Everything we have ever needed for daily life is close by including the nearby Sainsbury's store which is very handy for the weekly shop! The size and layout of the house appealed to me greatly when I first saw it. The bedrooms are very generously sized and the social living space on the ground floor is ideal for when friends and family visit. The house is perfect for modern day life, it has everything you could wish for. I hope the new owners enjoy living here as much as I have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 17'10 x 11'
- to bay Dining room 12'2 x 10'10
- Kitchen/breakfast room 16'10 x 10'1
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 15'1 x 14'9
- En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 13'7 x 10'
- Bedroom 3 11'10 x 9'5 into wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 13'3 x 11'11
- Front & rear gardens
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.