Modernised throughout and sat upon generous grounds of approximately 2.3 acres (unmeasured) with plenty of outbuildings. A wonderful, secluded and rural location with parking for a fleet of cars.
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- 22ft lounge & 17ft kitchen
- Extensive gardens & outbuildings
- Modernised Throughout
- Secluded & rural location
- AGENTS COMMENTS This stunning, detached home is offered for sale in show home condition by the current owner who has extensively refurbished the property throughout to create a truly fantastic, sunny and contemporary home in the most tranquil and rural setting imaginable. Outside there are extensive grounds of approximately 2.3 acres (unmeasured), which provide a large, open and safe place for children, grandchildren and any family pets to run around in until their hearts are content and their legs are tired. There are also many outbuildings and parking for a fleet of cars here! Internally, the beautifully presented accommodation comprises a large reception hall measuring over 15ft in length, cloakroom, 17ft kitchen/diner, 22ft sitting room, and two double bedrooms (both en-suite). The quality of this home and its wonderful location have to be seen to be fully appreciated.
- OWNERS COMMENTS I could see the potential on offer here upon my first viewing and after a labour of love, I am very proud of what the house is now. Only the ties of family are making me move from this wonderful, tucked away and peaceful setting. The garden is a lovely place to enjoy the sunshine in, and it's only a two hour job on the ride on mower to keep it looking good. I hope the new owners enjoy living here as much as I have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Reception hall 15'5 x 10'10
- Kitchen/diner 17'10 x 15'11
- Sitting room/lounge 22'9 x 13'6
- Bedroom 1 19'3 x 12'4
- En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 15'2 x 12'10
- En-suite shower room
- Extensive gardens
- Wood Store
- Summer House
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.