A large executive detached home which is ideal for a family looking to move straight in and start living, with beautiful presentation throughout.
5 Bedrooms including a master en-suite and plenty of living space with 2 reception rooms, conservatory and stunning Kitchen plus utility room.
Off road parking plus a low maintenance and private rear garden which catches the sun providing a great space to stoke up the BBQ.
- 5 Bedroom detached family home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Master en-suite
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- spacious living space
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A stunning detached home set within a quiet and tucked away cul-de-sac which provides excellent access to Cowes town centre and offering the ideal family home.
- This executive style property comes with 5 bedrooms including a master en-suite. There is an abundance of living space too with two reception rooms and large conservatory. Beautifully presented throughout, this home has undergone complete remodeling in recent years to create the perfect modern home which you can move straight into and start living.
- Internally the property has modern fixtures and fittings throughout, the kitchen and utility room will provide the next lucky owners a superb space in which to showcase any culinary skills. There is a formal dining area and also an open plan lounge/conservatory which makes for the perfect sociable space whether with friends or family.
- One bedroom is situated on the ground floor whilst four further bedrooms are upstairs. Whilst the master has use of a shower room en-suite the rest of the home is suitably catered for by a family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom.
- Outside you will find parking for a couple of cars and a very low maintenance and child friendly garden with Astro-turf to ensure gardening doesn't become too much of chore!
- This wonderful example of a family home will not stick around for long so ensure you book a viewing right away!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Dining Room 11'2 x 8'10
- Lounge 14'10 x 11'2
- Kitchen 11'7 x 11'6
- Utility Room 6'7 x 4'8
- Conservatory 12'9 x 11'6
- Bedroom 5/Study 16'2 x 8'5
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom 11'10 x 10'2
- En-suite shower
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 9'3
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 7'8
- Bedroom 4 8'9 x 6'7
- Off road parking
- Low maintenance rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.