Set within a stunning location, tucked away, peaceful and yet still with great convenience for both Gurnard and Cowes
Large, landscaped and immaculately kept gardens which wrap around the property. A gardeners dream! Plus, a double garage and Off road Parking.
3 Bedroom detached bungalow which is superbly sized and comes with an en-suite to the master bedroom.
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Large Gardens
- Off Road parking & Double Garage
- Stunning location
- tucked away and close to the coast
- AGENT'S COMMENTS An individually built detached bungalow set within a stunning location close to both Cowes town centre and Gurnard village. Easy reach of the coast and equally in touching distance of some stunning island countryside too.
- Tucked away within a private road and providing plenty of privacy, peace and quiet whilst still being conveniently located, this homes within a highly desirable location. Keen Golfers will love the opportunity of having the local golf course, just a short stroll away!
- This wonderful home is an attractive property from the kerb and offers beautiful wrap around gardens including off road parking and a large double garage too! The gardens are perfect for any green fingered buyers looking to enjoy this spacious, landscaped area. The property has the ideal summer house for anyone with hobby or space for arts and crafts. The garden also has a natural pond, numerous sheds and are a pleasure to enjoy.
- Stepping inside this spacious bungalow you'll find the property offers much in the way of living space with a large, sociable kitchen/breakfast room and bright, dual aspect lounge and study space too. There are three bedrooms, one of which is currently being used as a formal dining room. The master bedroom has plenty of fitted wardrobe storage and a large en-suite as well!
- The property also offers much in the way of potential with a large loft which with the right planning permission could be converted to form another possible two bedrooms and additional bathroom.
- A lovely home for almost 25 years, this property can only be truly appreciated with a viewing!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- GROUND FLOOR
- Porch/Study 8'8 x 4
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 7'3 x 16'1
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 16' x 12'
- Bedroom 1 15'8 x 12'7
- Bedroom 2 12' x 11'11
- Bedroom 3/Dining Room 12'7 x 9'1
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden with landscaped area & pond
- Double Garage
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.