An ideal first purchase or investment property, situated close to the town centre and beach. Two spacious bedrooms and lounge along with a separate kitchen. Pull up and park in your own allocated parking space.
- 2 bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Close to beach & town centre
- Ideal first purchase or investment
- Separate kitchen & lounge
- AGENTS COMMENTS A spacious and sunny, two bedroom, second floor apartment, ideal for a 'lock up and leave' holiday home close to the sunny beaches of Shanklin. The perfect location as there are all of your everyday amenities on your doorstep, as well as the local bus station and train station within walking distance, along with bars, restaurants and an array of eateries for you to discover at your leisure. The size of the apartment along with its allocated parking may also make this property an appealing proposition for any first time buyers, or 'buy to let' landlords looking to add to their portfolio. The modern, purpose built apartment comprises of two bedrooms, a family bathroom with plenty of storage, a separate kitchen and the bright and airy lounge.
- OWNERS COMMENTS We bought this home from new just over ten years ago, and we have used this as a popular rental home. In that time, we have always had good tenants and the property has never had a shortage of interest.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 13'9 x 11'7
- Kitchen 10'8 x 8'4
- Bedroom 1 10'6 x 10'4
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 7'9
- Allocated parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.