A very grand, spacious and charmingly characterful semi-detached home, which is set within the heart of Ryde.
29ft Lounge/diner plus a kitchen/breakfast room measuring up to 19ft giving plenty of sociable living space.
Parking for two/three cars plus easy reach of Ryde union street and its esplanade.
- 29ft lounge/diner
- 3 Bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Full of period features
- Parking for 2/3
- AGENTS COMMENTS A Grand, period style property set within the heart of Ryde, this charmingly characterful home will pull on the heartstrings of those that love home straight from a bygone era!
- Situated within easy reach of a bustling town centre, famous Union Street and golden sands of Appley Beach. This convenient location is one which will also put you waling distance of Ryde School also.
- This handsome 3 bed semi-detached home has parking for two or possibly three cars with a minor alteration. Stepping inside you are welcomed by a beautiful, opulent living space which is a huge 29 ft lounge/diner with high ceilings, marble fireplace and character in every corner. The Kitchen/breakfast room is a large space also making great hub to cook and entertain.
- Further to the ground floor space you'll find a conservatory, downstairs W/C and a large rear garden which needs someone with green fingers to make their mark. Via the period-style staircase, youll find the first floor offers two bathrooms for the well-sized family bedrooms of which there are three. The master has a lovely bay window and is superb size.
- This characterful home is offered to the market chain free and provides the next lucky owner a piece of history in the centre of Ryde.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance porch
- Entrance hall
- Lounge/diner 29'5 x 13'3
- Kitchen/breakfast room 20' x 10
- Lean to 12' x 7'5
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 17' x 13'3
- Bedroom 2 12'7 x 12'8
- Bedroom 11'4 x 7'9
- 2nd bathroom/WC
- Rear garden
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.