A fantastic, three bedroom home situated close to the High Street, which will cater for all of your everyday essentials. Private rear garden and allocated parking, meaning there’s always somewhere to park the car after a long day at work! An ideal first purchase or buy to let opportunity offered for sale ‘chain free’.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Close to Wight-link ferry terminal
- Ideal first purchase or buy to let
- Private rear garden & parking
- AGENTS COMMENTS This spacious, three bedroom home is situated in the popular village of Wootton Bridge and just a few minutes from the High Street which will cater for all of your everyday essentials. Excellent transport links across the Island are on your doorstep, as well as the Wight-link car ferry terminal just up the road in Fishbourne. Internally, the property comprises three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor, whilst the ground floor houses the lounge, kitchen and conservatory that overlooks the rear garden where you'll find space to put the BBQ. Also benefitting from an allocated parking space. This home is a great property to add to the buy to let portfolio or even for those of you looking to get started on the property ladder with your first purchase.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 8'7 x 8'3
- Lounge 14'6 x 13'8
- Conservatory 12'2 x 8'3
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 8'1
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 9'
- Bedroom 3 7'7 x 5'3
- Front & rear gardens
- Residents parking to rear
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.