Set within possibly one of the prettiest Island villages, this charming family home offers deceptive accommodation. Surrounded by beautiful rolling countryside, this is the perfect location for those looking to enjoy the good life. In accordance with s21 (1) of The Estate Agents Act 1979 please note that the husband of the vendor is an employee of IOW Residential Limited trading as Trigg & Co.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master en-suite
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Social aspect kitchen/diner
- Views of Whitwell Railway Station
- AGENTS COMMENTS This is the one that you have been waiting for! Surrounded by beautiful roaming countryside, this is an ideal location to dust off the cobwebs and enjoy a walk with the dog admiring the pretty village of Whitwell including its historic Church, choice of bridle path walks, fishing lakes and Village Hall before retiring to the local pub 'The White Horse' for a well-earned rest! The home we offer for sale is a semi-detached house that offers deceptive and incredibly well presented accommodation. Externally, the property offers a private, secure garden with lawned and patio areas. A complete, well-heeled home, an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
- Please note: "In accordance with s21 (1) of The Estate Agents Act 1979 please note that the husband of the vendor is an employee of IOW Residential Limited trading as Trigg & Co."
- OWNERS COMMENTS We have really enjoyed living in Whitwell Village and creating this wonderful family home. The location is just perfect for us being able to switch off from the hustle and bustle of our busy professional lives yet Ventnor, Godshill and Newport are all on our finger tips when we need it. It really does offer the best of both worlds. We have spent a lot of time, energy and money on the home we see today, and we are confident that the new owners will build upon on our time here and continue to make fantastic memories. We are sad to leave but with our work taking us further and further afield we now need to relocate.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 13'1 x 12'
- Kitchen/diner 18'1 x 13'1
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 12'
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 8'8
- Bedroom 3 10'1 x 9'1
- Private garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.