A fantastic opportunity to lease approximately 2,121sqft within a prominent building on the ever popular Daish Way estate. The premises contains 7 offices that vary in size with the added advantage of a 20ft meeting room, ideal for client meetings. A large kitchen/rest room as well as a good sized store room and copier room. All rooms are stud potation and the landlord may consider moving them (subject to negotiation).
- LOCATIONNewport DESCRIPTIONA fantastic opportunity to lease approximately 2,121sqft of first floor office space within a prominent building on the ever popular Daish Way estate. The premises contains 7 offices that vary in size with the added advantage of a 20ft meeting room, ideal for those client/staff meetings. There is a large kitchen/rest room as well as a good sized store room and copier room providing apple storage space. All rooms are stud partitioned and the landlord may consider moving them (subject to negotiation), thus making the accommodation extremely flexible for the right tenant. The property also boasts double glazing, gas fired central heating and air conditioning as well as the added benefit of ample parking. The current landlords are prepared to be flexible with regards to the length of the lease and break clauses as well as the layout of the office, which makes this range of offices a very attractive offer for any company wanting a base in Newport. The landlord will also allow the incoming tenant to erect their own signage on the building (subject to design).
- ACCOMMODATIONStairs to 1st floor
- FIRST FLOOR
- 2 x WC's
- Meeting room 20' x 9'5
- Kitchen/rest room 14'4 x 11'8
- Office 1 25' x 11'1
- Office 2 11'1 x 9'8
- Office 3 11'1 x 9'8
- Office 4 11'4 x 11'1
- Office 5 11'1 x 10'1
- Office 6 19' x 10'8
- Office 7 8'8 x 7'8
- Store room/office 13'7 x 6'8
- Copier area 8'5 x 6'8
- Ample parking PARKING NOTESAmple parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.