A charming and quirky, semi-detached cottage offered for sale ‘chain free’ and situated on generous grounds. Three bedrooms, two reception rooms and off road parking. In a delightful, tucked away and peaceful location.
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Large rear garden with chalets
- AGENTS COMMENTS Full of charm and character, this semi-detached cottage is the perfect property for those who enjoy a quiet life amidst countryside but within minutes of the shops and bus routes of Wootton Bridge. Chain-free, it is situated in grounds of over a quarter of an acre with frequent red squirrel visitors. The garden includes a former tennis court which now houses two chalets, both with power and lighting. The cottage has been used very successfully as a holiday let, but offers much for owner occupiers. Internally, the property comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom on the ground floor, whilst the upstairs houses a lounge over 16 feet square. There is oil-fired central heating, plus a brand-new-multi-burner stove in the lounge. The cottage is also freshly redecorated and re-carpeted. Off-road parking is provided to the rear of the property. N.B. There is a small section of the garden that is currently used by the vendors under adverse possession.
- OWNERS COMMENTS Having lived in the next door cottage for many years, the opportunity to buy No 2 was not to be missed. We knew the cottage would make a perfect subject for a holiday lettings property, and it has been a popular letting for ten years. However, as we have now downsized to a different village, it is time for someone else to take advantage of the cottage. Its size, layout and location- together with its excellent rear garden, make it an ideal choice for many, ranging from those with young, growing families to those who wish to take advantage of the Island's holiday lettings market.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Bedroom 3 11'6 x 6'7
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 9'8
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 9'4
- Dining room/sitting room 13'7 x 11'5
- Kitchen 11'10 x 8'10
- Door to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge 16'9 x 16'2
- OUTSIDE Shared drive to off road parking
- Large rear garden
- 2 x chalets (19'6 x 15'5)
- Tennis Court
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.