A charming cottage which is believed to date back to the 1830s offering plenty of period features & characterful touches throughout. Inglenook fireplace & flagstoned floors are just some of the features this property offers with 3 double bedrooms and a good level of downstairs living space. Situated in the heart of the village, offering both parking for several cars & sperate detached garage for any prized possessions.
- Bags of character throughout
- Charming 1800s character cottage
- Inglenook fireplace
- Parking and Garage
- Village Location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Full of character, period charm and plenty of historical touches, this beautiful detached cottage set in the heart of the village of Brading offers a superb location including fantastic access to both the countryside, coast and easy reach of Ryde, with its links to the mainland and beyond.
- Pulling onto the driveway you'll find parking for a couple of cars including a garage too which is great for homing any prized vehicles or somewhere to keep the push bikes. The property offers a secluded location set within a position which offers a view onto surrounding countryside.
- Stepping inside, the property soon displays much of the historical value available. Its large hallway has the feeling of a bygone era and once you're inside the lounge its inglenook fireplace is a lovely, warming feature to this cozy room. A large kitchen and sperate conservatory overlook the rear garden and the countryside view to the rear.
- As you head upstairs, there are three well-sized bedrooms all of which still keep the feeling of character throughout. The bathroom caters for the property perfectly, very well finished and modern yet with a cottage twist!
- The rear garden is great for anyone looking to grow veggies, kick a football around with the kids or just chill, relax and enjoy the summer sun with its south-facing aspect.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance hall
- Lounge 14'4 (into recess) x 13'1
- Kitchen 20'2 x 6'11
- Conservatory 13'9 x 9'5
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 11'7
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 7'4
- Bedroom 3 9'9 x 8'11
- Parking for several cars
- Side & Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.