A detached family home located on the outer fringes of the Islands capital town in a private and quiet cul-de-sac location that is all but a moments walk to the shopping centre.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Landscaped rear garden
- Off road parking & garage
- Popular residential location
- Well maintained and presented
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A beautifully presented property set within a highly desirable area of Newport that borders Carisbrooke, this fantastic family home is ready to move straight into with nothing to do but decide where to put your furniture and make the most of this sought after and convenient location.
- Being positioned in the centre of the Islands' capital town Newport, nowhere is far on foot and within no time at all you can enjoy all that Newport has to offer, a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars.
- Neighbouring Carisbrooke, which is a small town on the outer edge of Newport, is an area home to many outstanding foot and bridle paths, this location provides ample walking and riding opportunities.
- Externally the property offers a front garden with off road parking and garage. To the rear there is a landscaped rear garden with lawned and patio areas.
- A complete, well-heeled home, it's easy to see why the current family have lived here for nearly 10 years; an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 20'7 x 10'10
- Dining Room 11'9 x 8'4
- Kitchen 8'5 x 8'4
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 11'
- Bedroom 2 14'3 x 8'5
- Bedroom 3 11'8 x 8'9
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking Driveway
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.