Undeniably one of the finest family homes to be built in Rookley to date. Incredibly well designed and built to an exceptional standard, this is a stunning home of superior quality.
- 2 Receptions
- Off road parking & garage
- Stunning new build home
- Wow factor kitchen/diner
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Surrounded by outstanding countryside, this new build home is located within semi-rural Rookley, a small village on the outer edge of the Islands capital town Newport.
- Built by local family builders whom pay particular attention to architectural detailing and finish, this bespoke residence has built with a great deal of thought, planning and attention to detail. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the beauty and flexibility of this stunning home.
- Flawlessly finished, spacious, bright and light filled accommodation follows effortlessly throughout the ground floor and provides two reception rooms, wow factor kitchen/diner and utility room. Not just impressive space but practical too.
- A high specification is on offer from top to bottom that includes an upmarket 'hotel style' luxury family bathroom on the first floor that is supported by four bedrooms of which two have en suites!
- Externally, the property offers ample off-road parking, garage and a great sized rear garden complete with summer house.
- With many outstanding foot and bridle paths nearby, this location provides ample walking and riding opportunities. Rookley is a popular Island village, there is co-op shop, a pub and restaurant at the Country Park and another pub 'The Chequers Inn' a short distance from the village which was once reported to the centre of the Islands smuggling trade!
- A well heeled home, an early viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate all that this wonderful home has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance porch
- Lounge 17'11 x 13'8
- Kitchen/Dining Room 21'3 x 15'6
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 5 13'7 x 8'9
- Utility Room 10'9 x 9'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 13'4
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 10'9
- Bedroom 3 13'1 x 9'4
- Bedroom 4 12'9 x 7'3
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.