This spacious three bedroom maisonette offers space aplenty with its large rooms, and is located in a convenient spot just a few minutes from town. Split over two floors you are spoilt with three bedrooms, a bathroom and shower room, lounge, kitchen and extra storage room which could be used as a study area. Off road parking for multiple vehicles.
- Bathroom & shower room
- Off road parking
- Spacious 3 bedroom maisonette
- Split over 2 floors
- Well presented throughout
- AGENTS COMMENTS This generously sized three bedroom maisonette offers space aplenty with its large rooms, and is located in a convenient spot just a few minutes from town. Split over two floors you are spoilt with three double bedrooms, a bathroom and newly fitted shower room, 14ft lounge, kitchen and extra storage room which could be used as a study area. The property has recently been redecorated and is well presented throughout. Benefits include gas fired heating, double glazing and off road parking for multiple vehicles. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer here. This home would suit any hospital or prison employees as your walk to work would be just a short stroll. We regret no pets or smokers.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge 14' x 12'11
- Kitchen 9'6 x 6'6
- Bedroom 1 15'8 into bay x 13'
- Bedroom 2 12'10 x 10'8
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3 12'9 x 11'4 at widest point
- Shower room
- Storage room
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.