Youll find this family home on the outer fringes of Brading, an historic town positioned between Ryde and Sandown. Located in a quiet, residential area, surrounded by beautiful English Countryside youll find a healthy balanced lifestyle between the town and the country!
- Fantastic location
- Off road parking & garage
- Three Bedrooms
- Two conservatories
- Utility room with shower
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Located in Brading, a popular town nestled between Ryde and Sandown, this pretty chalet bungalow offers a unique opportunity for those looking for a new home in this popular and well sought-after location.
- Surrounded by outstanding countryside, this is an ideal location to dust off the cobwebs and enjoy a walk with the dog admiring the pretty scenery yet retain the ability to dip in and out of all that the community led town has to offer, that benefits from an eclectic range of boutique shops, restaurants, shop, popular public houses the 'Kynges Well' 'The Bugle' and 'The Wheatsheaf' plus the nearby 'Yarbridge Inn'.
- Sitting on a frequent bus route, nowhere is far and within a short drive you'll find everything you'll need in the Victorian coastal town. Ryde offers a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars, choice of doctor's surgery's and supermarkets. And, for those who enjoy visiting the mainland there are direct link lines available to London Waterloo from Portsmouth, easily accessible on foot via the Hovercraft or Fastcat at the end of historic Ryde Pier.
- Inside you'll find bright, light filled accommodation that comprises of lounge with conservatory off, kitchen with conservatory off, bedroom 3, utility room and separate WC on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two more bedrooms, supported by a shower room and WC. Outside, the property offers a side lawed garden and low maintenance rear garden, off road parking and garage.
- In summary, this is a fantastic opportunity for those who are searching for the best of both worlds, as this peaceful location provides easy access to all the conveniences and amenities that Ryde has to offer. A superb range of supermarkets, high street shops, coffee shops, eateries and pubs are all on hand supported by hospitals, dental practices and much, much more!
- GROUND FLOOR Porch
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 16'3 x 14'1
- Conservatory/dining area 13'1 x 7'8
- Kitchen 11'8 x 10'3
- Conservatory 10'9 x 7'8
- Bedroom 3 12'6 x 9'9
- Utility room with shower 8'5 x 6'6
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 14'4 x 11'8
- Bedroom 2 14'4 x 10'7
- Shower room/WC
- Side garden
- Rear garden
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.