A stunning and unique home affording glorious countryside and coastal views.
- 180' panoramic country views
- Individually designed home
- Off road parking
- Reception room with balcony
- Upside/down configuration
- AGENTS COMMENTS 'A picture speaks a thousand words' couldn't be a more appropriate opening line for our description of this modern family home of an individual design that provides stunning views against the backdrop of impressive countryside within the semi-rural position of Brading, a small town positioned between Ryde and Sandown.
- Surrounded by outstanding countryside, this location provides ample walking opportunities, supported by an eclectic range of boutique shops, restaurants, shop, popular public houses the 'Kynges Well' 'The Bugle' and 'The Wheatsheaf' plus the nearby 'Yarbridge Inn'
- The location is also convenient for the town of Ryde, once the capital of the Island, for its wide range of amenities not to mention its mainland commuter links.
- With spacious accommodation arranged over three floors, the property offers three/four bedrooms including master en suite, lounge/diner with balcony, separate kitchen and two bathrooms.
- Externally, there is a low maintenance garden off road parking located at the front of the house.
- In summary, this is a well thought and laid out home is located in a practical location offering stunning views from the principal living space on the first floor.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Bedroom 1 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'
- Bedroom 3 8'8' x 8'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Kitchen 12' X 6'1
- Lounge/diner 25' x 9'6
- SECOND FLOOR
- Attic room
- Front garden
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.