Are you looking for your first home, buy to let investment or holiday home? Then look no further as this spacious, bright and light filled two-bedroom apartment has your name written all over it! It has impressive open plan living space and allocated parking!
- Allocated off road parking
- Impressive open plan living space
- Master en-suite
- Town centre location
- Two Bedrooms
- East Cowes is an historic waterside town which is home to Osborne House. Architecturally inspiring, this area blossomed during Queen Victoria's reign and in more recent years has benefitted from a multimillion pound regeneration project that now sees the area offering a fantastic choice of amenities; positioning itself as a very desirable and up and coming area. Mainland ferry links, access to West Cowes, a pretty little town which is also the sailing capitals of the world, offers a fair amount to see and do all year round.
- In the town you will find a varied choice of amenities that include a newly built Waitrose supermarket, Dean & Reddyoff marina; where you can catch sight of a kingfisher or an oystercatcher and still be a short walk from shops and restaurants in the main town. Even better, enjoy a sunset overlooking the marina at the Lifeboat pub.
- Positioned on the first floor, the property offers two double bedrooms, one with en suite facilities, there is also a family bathroom. The hub of the home is the impressive L shaped open plan reception room that incorporates the sitting, dining and kitchen area. Outside you'll benefit from your own allocated off road parking space meaning at the end of long day at work or exploring the beautiful Isle of Wight you'd need not worry about finding somewhere to park.
- All in all, if you are looking for a balanced lifestyle between the peace and tranquillity offered at this spacious, bright and light filled apartment and the vast array of things to do and places to go near and around it then we truly believe this could be the one for you. With only one owner from new, the property is ready to for you to 'move straight in' and start enjoying the lifestyle that the property and area has to offer!
- FIRST FLOOR
- Open plan reception 24'3 x 21'9 max (incorporating lounge, dining area & kitchen)
- Storage cupboard
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 9'8
- En-suite shower
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 9'6
- Storage cupboard
- Allocated off-road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.