Chain free and close to the Old Village. A second floor, one bedroom apartment benefitting from being refurbished throughout. Ideal holiday home or buy to let investment.
- 1 bedroom
- Chain Free
- Close to town & Old Village
- Ideal Holiday Home
- Open plan lounge & kitchen area
- AGENTS COMMENTS This second floor flat has undergone a complete refurbishment programme recently and the new owner will be buying a property that is ready to move into straight away without having anything more stressful to do other than decide where to put your furniture and television! The property comprises an open plan lounge and kitchen area, one bedroom and a shower room and separate WC. The location of the apartment would make it a brilliant property for those of you looking for a 'lock up and leave' holiday home, or for anybody wishing to purchase a property to use for the busy rental market.
- OWNERS COMMENTS I liked the location a great deal when I first viewed the flat. Being within easy reach of the town, Old Village and beach appealed to me greatly. I have carried out a thorough refurbishment programme and it would make a nice holiday home or a good property for any buy to let landlords looking to add to their portfolio.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge & kitchen area 13'7 x 13'2
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 8'5
- Shower room
- Separate WC
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.